Thursday 7 March 2013

which application system has the best user centered design and why do you say so?


User centered design:
Actually from what I understand in this class that user central designed is to make user issues central in the design process by carrying out early testing and evaluation with users and the design takes place iteratively, in simple words means that when we designed anything we should take the attention about the customer and the user and how they will use this product, so here as a producer we need to think about YOU as a user and not just ME,ME,ME and how I am going to gain more and more.
There are many examples about good user centered design, but one from the n=most popular and easy application for the user is FACEBOOK.

FACEBOOK is considered as one from the best user centered design because many reasons. I will mention here some of the reasons. First, the FACEBOOK is very clear and easy to use even if the user does not know much about computer and internet, everywhere in Facebook page is guided so any one can follow the guidance to do what he wish to do, beside that Facebook has many advantages such as sharing information; it allow to us to share what we desire to share beside asking questions about other’s opinion and sharing pictures and videos.

 Another advantages is chatting and find new friends because Facebook is a social network so we can know more friends either from local areas or from outside our area and a simple example that it happened with me is find old friends, after I leaved my country Syria and I came here to study so I lost the connect with all my old friends but later on because of the Facebook I found many of them. Also one from the biggest advantages that I find in FACEBOOK is following the news; as we know that there are many pages for news in FACEBOOK in all the aspects, political, advertisements and news about education, last on I will mention it here is the video call, the FACEBOOK is not just for chatting no also we can make a call and we can see the person that we are talking with.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment